Full instructions from the manufacturer can be found here.
The basic steps are:
- From a laptop or PC (connected on the same network) open a browser window and put in the IP address of your printer. You can find the IP address of your printer by performing a self-print.
- Log in with credentials (usually username is root, password is public)
- Go to System Configuration
- ENABLE #9100 Multi Session
- Click Submit
- Click Save (on the left)
- Opt for the first option and click on Execute
The self-print that occurs after the restart will show Multi Session enabled.