Epicuri usually sends order tickets to printers, which would be located in the bar or the kitchen, etc.
It is also possible to have on-screen order tickets. These are considered more reliable than printers, which could break or get damaged. It's very easy to set up on-screen displays. All that is required is:
- A web-enabled touch-screen TV, or PC, laptop or even one of your tablets - basically anything that has a browser will work
- A web browser software on the TV (each TV will differ in how to activate the browser - please see manufacturer's instructions)
- Your Epicuri POS credentials and the ID of your restaurant
- Open the browser on the PC or TV
- Go to https://portal.epicuri.co.uk
- Put you your credentials in
- Click on "Pending Orders"
- Select the location you would like to see (a "location" is in fact a printer destination!)
- You will now see the ticketing view for that printer